Thursday, September 1, 2011

I will take up some Tollywood offers-Miss Andhra

Mahima Bararia is all of 19 and already wears a crown. The Mass Communication student from St Francis college won the Miss Andhra 2011 contest and is proud of her feat. She says, “Modelling has always been a hobby, but I want to take it further now.”

Mahima’s roots are Rajasthani, but she was born and brought up in Hyderabad and is very attached to the city. The young beauty is now basking in her new-found celeb status and is already making plans to further her career. “I would love to go ahead and be a part of Miss India as well as act in films,” she says. Several Tollywood directors who were on the panel of judges have already offered her roles. “I will take up some of the offers when the time is right,” she says. So, how was the intense grooming experience that goes behind such pageants? “Hair, skin, teeth, diet, workouts — everything is monitored. I had to look my best and I did my best,” she smiles.
---dc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More