Thursday, August 25, 2011

‘I am not dating Prabhas’-Kajal

Kajal Agarwal, who is in demand after her Bollywood success with Singham, is busy travelling between Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. She is doing two big projects in Telugu with Mahesh Babu and a Tamil film with Surya.

She says, “A lot of people appreciated my work in Singham and working with Ajay was a learning experience. I am presently working on Maatraan, a Tamil film with Surya and The Businessman, a Telugu film with Mahesh Babu.” adding that “life is very hectic.”

Clarifying rumours of dating Prabhas during Darling and breaking up before starting Singham, she says, “I never dated Prabhas. We share a great chemistry and rapport as we have done several films together. I have always been linked with my co-stars but I am glad there weren’t any rumours with Ajay Devgn.” About better prospects in Bollywood, she says, “I have never concentrated on a particular industry. Hindi films are different from the films I have worked in before. I received a lot of offers after Singham, but I prefer waiting for the right script. I have finalised two and will take a call soon.”

About southern actresses carrying bollywood dreams, Kajal clarifies, “I think it’s a mere coincidence that many actresses from here are getting to work in Bollywood, although, the Hindi film industry has always been interested in actresses from the South.”

Kajal has not yet made any friends in Mumbai. She says, “I didn’t really get time to make friends, in fact, I do not have a lot of friends in the film industry. I still hang out with my childhood friends.” With big banner films in her kitty, Kajal is quite ecstatic about her work. “I am happy with everything that has been happening. I believe in hard work and like to put my best in every film I do. The rest, I guess, depends on the audience. They decide whether they like it or not.”
--Courtesy-DC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More