Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ramcharan speaks about his fiancée Upasana Kamineni.

Ramcharan spoke on his fiancée Upasana Kamineni. “Yes, she is my soul mate. We don’t want to hurt our parents. We have decided to make it public only after getting nod from both the families. We informed them seven months ago and they have given their nod. Now, we are spending more time together and I got to know more about her. I am ready to enter into new phase of my life. Even when we were in a group, Upasana used to show a personal interest in me and was always supportive. I realized that she is an ideal life partner for me, as she was the one who knows me better.
She is not a typical movie buff. But, she likes romantic films produced on Yash Raj films banner” said Ramcharan. Their engagement will take place by end of this year and wedding in 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More