Monday, August 22, 2011

What Mahesh Babu to say at Dookudu audio function?

Hero Mahesh Babu was speaking at the audio release function of Dookudu said -Normally , I keep my self away from audio release functions.But for the first time I felt like doing it with Dookudu team. For me, this audio launch is looking like a 100 days function. Thaman has given his best for Dookudu. Director Srinu Vytla has literally put his blood into this movie. I will be grateful to him for giving a film like Dookudu to me. Samantha is one of the most dedicated costar, I have ever worked with. She is just brilliant in Dookudu. I have never worked with such efficient producers in my career. Dookudu is slated for release next month. Our festival will star next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More